Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We're....

Well we're still here in AZ, and get to grace another scorching summer. Hopefully we hear something soon, and we'll be there for the winter academy. Things have been kind of slow for my work, and Anthony; no one wants to be out in this heat. But I have started helping out one of my old office managers at her chiropractic offices, since their LMT is on maternity leave, and Im also helping out with a little bit of office stuff, which I think is cool because I'm sure if we get to Ohio I'd take time for my licensing stuff to go through, so I could do chiropractic asst./office work til then. So Im working part time at 2 chiropractic offices, and massage spa, and whatever outcall I receive (still feel free to call and hook yourself up, or spread the word). Sounds busy, but so far its been okay, like I said things are slow. So besides working, just trying to spend some family time when Im not busy. P.S my nephew Kaleb, is stinkin hilarous; as well as my endless pit niece Aria. Gotta soak up what I can. Well stay tuned...

0 comments: