Friday, May 20, 2011

Disneyland to Ohio


We recently took a trip to Disneyland, possibly on of the last for awhile. On our way there Anthony's mom called to tell us our friend Jack (columbus) his pushing him for the June academy for police, and he has his pre-interview and polygraph next week. So as soon as we got to our hotel he had to arrange a plane ticket and now that we're home get averything arranged. We assume if everything is on schedule he'll start acadmey end of June, and I'll try and get up there as soon as I can end of July or something. So I'll have to keep everyone posted step by step.

Anthony enjoying his churro and coke. Anthony hasn't had a Coke in almost a 18 months.=, and promised himslef he wouldn't have a bottle coek til he made police (and since we got news they're pushing him for the June academy in Columbus, and this might be our last trip to Disneyland for awhile; he treated himself)


Other recnt things: My birthday was great had to work but my co-workers are so great took me to lunch got me a cupcake. It was nice. Anthony brought me flowers to my work and took me out to dinner, and for my gift is a new wedding band (mine got lost while attending school cuz it was never sawtered), so depending on how things pan out hopefully I'll get it updated within the next few months (with these sudden expenses to send Anthony to Ohio, flights aren't cheap) might turn into a 5 year anniversary gift. And he got new oakley sunglasses. And of course have our combined birthday party in a couple weeks with his family.
So of course for now just working, getting things in order for Ohio.
So stay tuned....

0 comments: