Friday, April 15, 2011

I can update

I feel I should update the ol' blog though there's nothing going on. Cause I know I check to see the latest updates of my closest people, and I'm sure it'll all the same, nothing new going on with them either but it's still exciting to see it either way.
- Some exciting news: I left the daycare, and focusing on massage more full time. Its been nice having less drama and stress. So I work for the chiropractor, Hand and Stone Massage Spa in Anthem and work for an outcall company. I've just started this new schedule so I'm sure I'll figure it all out. But it'll be nice I may be able to spend time with family and friends; go hiking with my mom, play with Becky and nephew Kaleb.
- We're still waiting to hear from Ohio, there's still a possibility for the summer acadamy, but we think it's unlikely, cause we still have to go through background check. So he's still installin, and playin ball as much as he can; set a goal for himself to be able to dunk again. It was nice to watch him play, it's so funny to see his competiveness and drive (totally opposite of me, Im not competive at all) It'll be nice to set aside time to decicate to working out (like my sis Jules, way to go! Love ya, send some pics) But for now do what I can (eat right and little workouts here and there)
- So for now life is work, our hobbies (him ball me hula), watchin movie/tv shows together.

Here's some recent photos (don't remember the order: Ohio gear for Anthony, God Sister Alyssa loving photo collage of family pics, Katie's Hula Shack performing for her daughter's school fair, and a pic of Anthony and I with Corbin; new cousin massive 9lbs)




1 comments:

Krause Crew said...

YAY for updates! I was wondering whats going on with you guys. Thanks for the mention. I'm going to do a post about my "diet" and some pictures, just haven't got around to it yet.