Saturday, July 17, 2010

celebration!


Me at graduation. My license came in last week so now I'm applying for jobs, and depending on what I get I'll be balancing the 2 jobs. So don't hesitate to contact me and ask for a massage.




After I finish school Anthony and I treated ourselves to a trip to Cali. spent time with Lamb family at Sea World, USS Midway, Knotts Berry, and the beach, then Angie and Allen met us at Disneyland for Anthony's birthday.


Angie thought this would be an awesome gift to get me for my birthday and for me to wear when we went and saw "Eclipse". She is such a crack up.

So we're both busy working. Anthony's applied to Alaska state trooper, should hear back from them in Nov/Dec. (he's always wanted to go there, and it'll be a good experience) and he's going to apply to Columbus Ohio in a few weeks when they open up their recruiting. (our good friend is a captain for the department).
So our life now is working, spending time with our families, and enjoying life.

1 comments:

Krause Crew said...

Congratulations! I love the picture of you at the end with the shirt from Angie. You are cute.