Monday, May 17, 2010

Home Stretch...

I finish massage school in two days! Just put my paperwork in and should get my license in a couple weeks. So I'll be doing massage part time at a place I decide to work at and outcall (going to people's house)and the child care part time this summer til everything is figured out.
We're also moving back in with Angie and Allen, til Anthony and I figure out what we're gonna be doing, he's been considering becoming a policer officer (DPS). So for now slowly getting himself out of the business, and looking for police officer opportunites.
Ya never know where life is going to take ya and we look forward to our upcoming adventurers.

1 comments:

Daisy's Realm said...

Rachel's husband is a armoured car gaurd, and if that's something Anthony is intersted in I can see if he knows anyone hireing.