Friday, January 1, 2010

Start of a New Year

- I got my massage table and I pasted all my finals in school this quarter! Yah! 5 solid more months to go. And got to take a 2 week break, kinda. I worked all break pretty much. But it was nice not to have clinicals on Saturday. I was so stoked and wanted to make the best of the day (so made Angie take me xmas shopping with her)
- Christmas at the cabin was great. Snow up to my knees! Thank God someone was there to plow the snow. and water could be delivered (the water was misread and was really low) It was fun to chillax and spend time with Anthonys family. And Christmas dinner with my family is always good, laughing at Parker and what not.
- Ringing in the New Year was fun. Anthony's god-sister got her tonsils taken out so Angie's been taking care of her. So she had to coem with us. She was a riot being on drugs. And eat our long life noodles and drank Martenellis.
- So looking forward to the new year and what it'll bring us.

0 comments: