Sunday, November 29, 2009

tis the season to update

Wow its been awhile.... so lets update.
- Halloween was tons of fun! Got to take Anthony's cousins out trick-or-treating for the first time. They did so good, so stoked and so polite. They made me so proud. But had to end it when they no longer could carry their baskets. Then heading to Jared and Beckys for halloween games with adults.
- Disneyland with Kaeleigh and Travis and boys was a blast so fun to see Braiden stoked about things and enjoying good time with friends.
- our buddy Keith came home on leave for a couple weeks from Navy so we went camping. Thats was some good laughs. I made him (and Anthony) sing Nsync and Backstreet Boys songs around the campfire.
-School is going great, going by fast! I have first set of finals next week. So its gonna be crazy. We've done cadavar lab, survived my first clinic session, we have a blindfolded massage coming up, all sorts of good stuff. It feels good to help others and help relieve some of the tension on themselves. So can't wait to learn more.
- Work at the daycare is good. Makes me happy/feel special when I am at work all day that my old kiddos run up and hug me and show how much they miss me saying My JoJo.
- Thanksgiving with my family was great, always fun times... and the blast we had hanging up lights (bickering with love).
- Christmas will be awesome. We're spending it at the Tieman cabin with Anthony's family, so hopefully it'll be a white christmas and good happy bonding time.

2 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Sounds like you are all doing so very well! Anthony started long ago as one of my hubby's 11 year old scouts...and now he is married to a wonderful, talented, and very driven lady...what a blessing you are. Have a wonderful holiday...and keep doing well in school!
Oh, and by the way, I need to email your sweet mom in law...I was going to visit teach her this month, but my daughter is having her c-section early...and I am leaving for Vegas to help her tomorrow morning. If you can give her my email...deesuz@q.com... so I can contact her...only if it's not too much trouble...thanks so much!!!

Beckums said...

o c'mon Joann, you should have had Anthony singing again on Thanksgiving!!!