Sunday, October 24, 2010

Step one.

- Well Anthony finished the first part of his testing for Columbus Police (written, multi-choice and b-pad; b-pad is where they show you a scenario you might encounter and to a camera you'd have to respond how'd you'd react, and Anthony is no 'actor') but we'll find out in December how he did, either failed or be invited back for the physical in Janurary.
- I got to visit Columbus with him a couple months ago and it was pretty neat, a big city feel but the country isn't too far away. Our friend was telling us they have parades, strawberry patches and such. Maybe being there I'd become a dedicated sports fan, cause apparently I have no choice. Go Buckeyes! ;) I think it'll be a cool experience. Not looking forward to cold and snow, but it might grow on me... It'll be cool to be 6 hours from Washington DC and New York, on the West it takes that long just to get to another state. So we'll see what happens, and where we end up.
- I've been pretty busy working still; might start to focus on massage full-time and become on-call at the daycare on my mornings off.

2 comments:

Beckums said...

I was just talking to Jared about Anthony's interviews and wondering how they went. I hope the best for you guys no matter where you end up! We will TOTALLY miss you if you move, but good luck!!

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

We are hoping and praying for you guys! I know you will end up where you need to be! Let us know! We are excited for you guys and we also will TOTALLY miss you! :)